Belly Bandit Original Belly Wrap
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we.
Why You'll Love It
Our Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
How To Wear
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Original Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Specifications & Care
Uncovered Power Compress Core™
(Blend of polyester and latex-free Spandex®)
Product Height: 9"
Product Adjustability: 6" Velcro® closure
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps are now eligible for reimbursement from a number of US health insurance companies. Read more about insurance reimbursement and download the claim form
- Specifications & Care